Background

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Daddy's first Fathers day







For Wess' first Fathers day he chose to go camping up at Scofield, it was so much FUN!
First day they went fishing, I didnt go because i had to work. I heard it was a blast! When Wess caught his fish, he was a little weary, slimey fish are not his favorite. Later that night we made DELICIOUS campfire dinners, and fried up the fish we caught. My favorite that night was storys by the fire and SMORES.
That night going to bed was challenging. Avery had a real rough night, she didnt sleep well, I think it was a little cold and she had another tooth coming in. It was one of the roughest nights I have had with her. Next night was a lot better though.
It was an awesome weekend for an awesome Dad! Wess is such a great dad, Avery and I love him very much!