Background

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Camping at Scofield
















We went up to Scofield Memorial day weekend with my two sisters Natalie and her Husband Russ and their baby Whitney, and Megan with her soon to be husband Aaron. It was perfect weather! We had tin foil dinners and smores(my fav!). We also shot guns and went on some fun fourwheeler rides. Can't wait to go up again!! This was Avery's first time camping/fourwheeling. She loved everything about it, she was so good the whole weekend. She took fourwheel drives with dad and would laugh the whole time. One of the times all three of us got on, Wess in front and me in back with Av in the middle. She was having so much fun laughing looking at all the new things around. After a while I looked down and Av had fallen asleep. I tried to wake her up because it was hard to hold her but, she was limp,it actually scared me for a minute. We took her back to the trailor and she went down for a long nap. I think the vibration from the fourwheeler put her into a deep sleep. So now I know what to do if I can't ever get her to sleep.