Background

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Road Trip!

We went on our first road trip with Av and with the Poulsens. The boys went to Milford for the turkey hunt and the girls went to St. George to get some relaxing time by the pool. Although things usually never end up how you would like......The boys started out the hunt with....should I say a
BLAST. Wess got real sick with the bad flu that was going around. They had to stop every couple minutes so he could throw up at both ends. Unfortunately he was the only one with a tag, so no one else could hunt. Us girls didn't have much luck either. It was pretty rainy the whole time, so our poolside plans were ruined. We still managed to get some shopping in, which was fun. But three babies away from home is a lot of work! Sam and I mostly stayed in the hotel. Better luck next time I guess!