Background

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Getting my ears pierced :(


This picture is of Av right after we got her ears pierced. She wasn't too happy with Mom and Dad. We did it Mothers day weekend, while shopping for our mothers. We were having a hard time finding gifts, so Wess suggested we go and get her ears pierced. I agreed. We were both a little nervous but the employee assured us it was mostly the noise they are scared of. I had to hold her while Dad kept her entertained. They did both ears at the same time. Dad had the sucker ready for when she screamed. 3....2....1.... and she SCREAMED! only for about 10 seconds, saw the sucker and was a little better. Wess said she had the most mad face he'd seen. Kinda like the one you see in the pic. All in all I think she did really well. It was a great Mothers day Gift.